What Types of Information and Data Does PPI Collect and When Does PPI Collect This Data?
PPI collects various types of Personal Information. We collect this information when you provide it to us (whether directly or through our representatives) or when you use certain services provided by PPI.
"Personal Information" is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact you as a person or business, as well as other information about you that we tie to Personal Information. Personal Information that we collect includes, but is not limited to, the following types of information:
"Contact Information" that allows us to identify and communicate with you, such as your name, phone number, address, email, and language preferences; and
"Relationship Information" that helps us understand who you are what you want in order to offer you products and services that may interest you;
In addition to the methods described above, Personal Information may be collected by PPI from its authorized distributors as part of its standard business operations, to provide services to the authorized distributors, and as otherwise agreed pursuant to agreements between PPI and such authorized distributors.
How PPI Uses Your Information
· Marketing and Surveys. To communicate offers for products and services from PPI or its dealers, suppliers, or partners, including offers based on your interests, personal and business characteristics and your location; to administer surveys, polls, sweepstakes, contest, loyalty programs and other promotional events; and to provide other information which may be of interest to you, such as PPI company news, catalogs, announcements, reminders, and technical bulletins.
· General Business Purposes. To provide and accomplish standard business tasks, such as payment processing, financial account management, product development, product safety, contract management, website administration, web-forum management, order or contract fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance.
· As Disclosed at the Time of Collection. In any other manner that we may describe when you provide the information to us.
In addition, PPI reserves the right to use anonymized and aggregated Personal Information to improve its products and services, to create and publish reports, to conduct statistical analysis about our customers, and for other activities that do not result in the disclosure of your identifiable information.
When Will PPI Disclose Your Information and Who May Receive It?
PPI is committed to being transparent regarding the manner in which we use and disclose your information. We disclose and share your information as follows:
· We may share Personal Information with our affiliated companies, our suppliers, authorized distributors, and business partners, as needed to accomplish, and consistently with, the Purposes set forth above, or as you authorize or request.
· We may also share Personal Information with our service providers to fulfill the Purposes on our behalf. Our service providers are bound by law or contract to protect the information and data, and to only use it in accordance with our instructions.
· We may disclose Personal Information where needed to affect the sale or transfer of business assets, to enforce our rights, protect our property, or protect the rights, property, or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
· We will also disclose Personal Information when required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, including to law enforcement agencies and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
Website Data Collection, Cookies, and Similar Technology
Like many websites you visit, we collect certain information by automated means including the following:
Browser analysis tools
Adobe Flash Cookies
Microsoft Silverlight; and
We collect many different types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, we may collect the following types of information:
Information about the device you use to access our website;
Your operating system type;
Other system settings;
The language your system uses;
The country and time zone where your device is located;
The IP address or derivative of the device you use to connect to the Internet;
Information about the website you were visiting before you came to PPI’s website; and
Information about the website you visit after you leave PPI’s website
PPI has relationships with third party advertising companies to perform tracking and reporting functions for our web processing. These third party advertising companies may place cookies on your computer so that they can display targeted advertisements to you. These third party advertising companies should not collect Personal Information in this process, and we do not give Personal Information to them as part of this process.
Information and Data Security
PPI has implemented an information and data security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard Personal Information.
Transfer of Information, Transfers to Other Countries
Privacy Policies of Third Parties
PPI does not intend to collect Personal Information from children aged 13 and under on our website. If you believe that your child is using our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate and delete any inappropriate information.
Forums and Plug-Ins to Social Media and Other Third Party Services
PPI’s websites may also contain links, plug-ins, APIs, and other tools that enable you to share content on our website or your own content through third party social media or other services (such a Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and other services). All use of such third party services, including through links found on our website, shall be considered public information and shall be subject to the terms and conditions of such third party services.
Amendments and Changes
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us.
How to Contact Us
300 SE 14th Street P.O. Box 287
Pella, Iowa 50219-0287 USA
Would you like to continue visiting our English site or would you like to visit our Spanish language website? (ES)