The PPI Training Center, located in Pella, Iowa, offers
4000 sq. ft. of hands-on experience that empowers
participants to become industry leaders. Classes
and labs are taught by experienced professionals
conveying valuable industry knowledge.
• Working knowledge of conveyor components
• Hands-on experience
• Proper procedures for installing products,
such as bushings, shafts, bearings, idler rolls
• Design knowledge to prevent failures from occurring
• Application solutions
• Industry terminology for effective communication
• Product knowledge to reduce downtime
PPI offers courses based on level of experience.
Click here to see class descriptions, available dates and
to register for your spot. Please note that availability is
limited and dates are subject to change.
For more information,
contact Karissa Hastings
Would you like to continue visiting our English site or would you like to visit our Spanish language website? (ES)